Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Smooth Talking Bloodlines Shit Heads

Originally, I wanted to copy and paste a conversation I had with a certain vampire of the Crimson Republic in this post, but I fear I cannot do that now. (no explanation needed, but maybe someday I will be able to.) But here is the gist of it:
***the abridged, straight outta my memory version***
Shit head vamp: I would love it if you joined my clan. You would be perfect.
Me:No thanks, I am quite comfortable with my clan.
SHV: Is that so?
Me: Yes.

a few minutes later...

SHV: Well if you ever decide to leave, babe, you can liege to me.
Me: oooooo tempting....but no thanks.
SHV: alright then.

again, a few minutes later...

SHV: Well, let me add you, just in case. I think you would love it in C.R. and you could liege to me. You would fit in quite nicely.
Me: ahhhhhhh okay I'll add you, now SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!

Thus, I logged the convo in a notecard, just in case an opportunity arose to use it in a medium such as this. But as I stated before, I cannot do so at the moment.

What is the point of this? It is just another scam used by up tight, self righteous Bloodlines vamps who think their avi's are God's gift to women. When in actuality, they are probably any type of loser you want to imagine. You just need to fill in the blank with any kind of disturbing image. More importantly, what they don't realize is that educated people, such as myself, see their offer for what it really is, complete and utter BULL SHIT. Ladies, you let some idiot talk you into switching clans, you are a fool. Because once you do, you will swiftly be introduced over group chat and forgotten about. This smooth talking avi with diamonds forming in his ass is not going to partner you, and sure as hell is not going to give you the proper introduction you need to form a good relationship with your clan. The same goes for you guys. If some scantily clad lady vamp comes to you with promises of sex and fame in the clan, they lied to you. You are just a number to these number hoarding ass wads. So steer clear.

Next time: well, who the hell knows what will put me over the edge next.

No comments:

Post a Comment