Friday, June 3, 2011

Just the beginning...

I had some nice inspiration from a resident name Coco. She has an awesome blog, which I should probably link too....hmmm I better find it.


She has some sick fashion skills! Anyway, I visited a few of the stores mentioned in her blog and put my finds together with things I already owned and TA DA! Fashion fun times.

Also, I grabbed the Kari Komrad HUD for photos and had some fun with it. Here are the results!




Credits:
Hair: CaTwA-lamar in espresso

Dress: Emery-Picnik in tanasher*%

Shoes-ANEXX-Ankle Lace up boots in brown%

Socks: Fleshtone-winter sheer socks*%

Tattoos: The Sea Hole-Infinity tentacle Wrist Tattoo and Little Pricks-Beautiful Flowers%

Skin: Curio-Petal in Autumn-Ember makeup%

Eyes:Negaposi-Dreaming Eyes in Boscage%

Necklace and Bracelet: Fusion-Dagger and Skull

Makeup-D.A. drama Makeup Box*

*Inspired by Coco's Blog
% In world ONLY items

Happy Shopping!




No comments:

Post a Comment